Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Challenges

Just some more suggestions. Don't know where you want them? Was thinking it would be fun to try some new things---like for every new activity you try you get 5 points---like if you have never done Zumba, or kick boxing or swam laps, or racquetball or ultimate frisbee, or spin or PICKLE BALL!!! Haha! Lets get out and do something different!
Then I was thinking a good healthy habit to start is whole grains, olive oil, and breakfast!! I am in this two fold, I want you all around along time---so helping with suggestions that will lower cholesterol and help with blood pressure and such are really important! Changing the kinds of fats that we use and switching to whole grains are slower to metabolize, higher in fiber, and so important (did you want me to preach??) Switch to brown rice, whole wheat buns, bread, pasta and tortillas, and cook with good fats! OH and EAT BREAKFAST! SO I don't know how to score it? Each time you try to make a switch? Or choose a better option? Hard!! The health benefits should out weigh the "taste" which is debatable! I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Those are great suggestions and I want to use them for the next 2 bonus challenges the next 2 weeks. I am out of ideas. We can talk more about it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love suggestions! Keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete